2015 Scholarship Applications open now!!
2015 Registration open!!
The conference fee is $200 for presenters and $250 for attendees. Lunch is included in your registration fee on Thursday, July 9, only. Early registration must be completed by May 31, 2015. Afterwards, online and on-site registration during the conference will be $300.
You may wish to register for the optional pre-conference Birds of a Feather Lunch on Wednesday, July 8, at a small additional fee.
Optional Post-Conference Workshops will be offered on Friday, July 10, 2015. Seating is limited for each workshop. These are optional, and you will have a chance to choose when you register. Three of the workshops are 6-hour offerings, while the remainder are 3-hours. You may register for only one 6-hour workshop, while you are encouraged to pair two 3-hour workshops together. Lunch is registered for separately. Post-Conference Workshops include:
- Crossing the Divide: Encouraging Girls To Stay With STEM When Transitioning From High School to College
- Transforming Teaching and Learning Through Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- How Does Your Professional Development Measure Up? Applying the New Standards for Preparation and Professional Development for K-12 Teachers of Engineering
- From Science to Engineering: The Pinhole Camera as Engineering Design Project
- Changing a K-5 School's Culture to Integrated STEM through Engineering
- Scratch from Square One
- Critical Grant Writing Across the Curriculum
- NASA's BEST (Beginning Engineering Science & Technology) Next Generation/ Technology Missions
- Can You See It? Can You Hold It? Hands-On Spatial Reasoning
- Ignite Student Interest in STEM Careers
- Roadmap to Student Success: Explore and Create Online Course Reviews for Your Discipline
- Title I, STEM, and Student Achievement
- Write your Roadmap . . . Seriously!
Payment options include credit card (Amex, Visa, MasterCard), Check, Purchase Order, or Scholarship. If you will be using the Purchase order or scholarship methods, please choose to pay by check in the payment section of the registration process. If applying for a scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application no later than February 20, 2015. If you are chosen to receive a scholarship, you will receive specific instructions on how to register that you must follow. Please do not register until you receive a decision about your application.
The registration fee is available for refund only if the cancellation is received by June 15, 2015. Any attendee canceling their registration after June 15, 2015 will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. No exceptions apply, but all paid registrants will still receive the materials covered by the registration fee regardless of attendance. If the Center for STEM Education for Girls cancels the event due to circumstances beyond the Center's reasonable control including but not limited to acts of nature (tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), government emergency, labor strikes, acts of war, and/or unavailability of the event facility, the Center will refund to attendee his/her paid registration fee minus a portion of the event costs acquired by the Center. This refund will be the attendees' exclusive remedy and the Center's only liability for cancellation of the event for reasons described above.